Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Mojo's Poetry

BOSTON MARKET
DAYLIGHT DREAM

Eyes wide open as the earth prince
Awakes on realism beyond his canvass
The escape went within
As pain spells truth:
That a daylight dream is lesser
Than those born when eyes were
In shaded passion.

FISHY DREAM

CARRIED AWAY

A headless frame became an open door;
My entrance into the rectangled persona
Was welcomed with worship
Of the unknown countenance.
No expectation from my end. –
Not even hope was there.

I was there for wisdom
Of gift from human nature.

There was leading towards a heart -
A loud drum like river over rock
Honest pounding was heard deeply
But it was not for long
Now, the river sound still flows
To become a lake of distant silence.

HOME COLORS

BEYOND TOUCH

A picture on screen beams with familiar sweetness;
I stop to connect with no wish to touch
And with no hope to hear wisdom from the silence
That was far.
You did question the distance. – Yet, I keep on.

I'm going for more
Now, the image floats with a little story
With no hope to touch – it’s too early to make dawn.
There is darkness in the present light.
Maybe its fear casting a shadow

No comments: